Re: Packages needed in install.img

Well I run ldd on all binaries in install.img to get a list of requried libraries (dependencies).
Then I went over the file lists from packages, and if the particular file was found in the dependency list I added which binary requires that library.
The problem is that ALL the libraries are required by some binary in the install.img :)

I updated the file on http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/pkglist.tar.bz2

The format is not perfect, but you get the point...

--

  Martin Gracik