Re: Driver Disk v3 format

Hi,

Yes it does contain only RPM packaged drivers. Stage1 of the installer unpacks properly marked RPMs (Provides: kernel-modules = version) and uses the drivers (looks for *.ko) and firmware (/lib/firmware/*) found inside.

The documentation is accurate and contains all the information needed I hope. Nothing else needs to be done to make the DD work.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@xxxxxxxxxx