Re: Driver Disk v3 format

Hello,

Yes, the new driverdisc contains only RPM files. The modules (.ko files) are then automatically extracted from those rpms during driver disc loading. After the extraction, depmod is run to regenerate the dependency and pci table files.

The RPMs which should be considered for automatic DD extraction have to have correct Provide: "flag" as is also mentionedd in the docs.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@xxxxxxxxxx