Re: How to shrink the lorax install image ?

Yeah, sorting by size is a good idea, here's the list sorted by size, biggest first

http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/install_image_diff_by_size.txt

About the qt, you're right, yum installs a lot of dependency stuff, which is not needed,
removing these dependencies can make the install tree smaller too.

--

  Martin Gracik