Re: Make anaconda a regular python module

> >- /usr/sbin/anaconda -> /usr/sbin/anaconda-bin.  I have to do this to make
> > updates work correctly.  Patch 11 should explain the situation.
>
> I'm not crazy about renaming it to anaconda-bin.  I like what packages like
> pungi did where the frontend executable takes the name 'pungi' and the Python
> module is named 'pypungi'.  Same sort of name munging, but if the module is
> changed to pyanaconda, that still keeps the renaming within the module move
> rather than also renaming /usr/sbin/anaconda

Given the path mangling I'm already doing, this should be fine.  I
wasn't real big on anaconda-bin either.  I just need the binary and the
module directory to have different names.

> 1) The scripts that are executed by tools like pungi or revisor should go in
> /usr/libexec/anaconda rather than /usr/share/anaconda.  These would be
> buildinstall and related scripts.  Really, any of the scripts that can be
> executed as-is and are typically used by other programs rather than the user
> directly.

Can do.

> 2) The *-stub commands should probably go in /usr/share/anaconda and not
> /usr/$LIBDIR/anaconda since they are just copied in at image build time.

I'd prefer to get rid of the stubs if at all possible.

> 3) mapshdr, modlist, and readmap should go in /usr/libexec/anaconda since they
> are run by the buildinstall chain.

Also can do.

I likely will not post a second series of patches to take these changes
into account, as it'll largely just be one-liners in Makefile.am.

- Chris