metacity, take three

Take three,

this time using a default metacity theme and not relying on our hacks in gui.py:

http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/metacity3_dialog.png
http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/metacity3_wait.png

Why does the titlebar show the 'down' icon: metacity looks for the configuration of buttons to display at the top of the window into gconf. This is failing, and apparently the down icon is the default. I still have to figure out if its just the gconf XMLs missing or whether the daemon doesn't work at all (I would guess it's the latter). Alternatively we might also provide our own theme that disables all the titlebar icons. I however think that once artwork people find out they can theme anaconda they will want to use whatever is the gnome default and then we either need to find a way of disabling the titlebar buttons (through gconf if we can make it work) or learn to live with them.

At the moment I am not planning to go through a special feature exception process for F13, as per https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2010-February/msg00235.html

Ales