Run serial console installs under "screen"?

Would it be possible to change anaconda so that serial console installs
are run under "screen", so we can still get access to all the additional
info screens and the command-line?  Most of my server and virtualized
installs are done with a serial console, and sometimes it would be nice
to see what is normally on the other VTs (and especially to access the
shell for debugging).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>