Re: Anaconda 13.x Docs

> When you say "ones on the right will be formatted" does this mean
> the entire device?  Or can we pick a partition only to be formatted
> in a later screen?

That all depends on what you selected on the "Use All Space/Use
Linux/Use Free Space/Etc." screen.  That choice is equivalent to the old
drop down we had on the initial partitioning screen.  If you select an
option that would cause your existing VGs to be destroyed, then yes that
is what will happen.

> I can get to a screen after the third screen that shows all devices
> with correct paritions and I see the mdraid 10 device but no LVs.
> Is this a bug?  If so, happy to file a bz.

Can you show me a screenshot of the screen in question?

- Chris