Anaconda 13.x Docs

Hi,

Is there a how-to for the new anaconda install screens that pertain to devices, patitions, etc? I am having trouble understanding the new screens and what to actually select or not select in each one. My experiences to date are from using the live install desktop cds and trying to install to a test system. One thing I am noticing is that pre-existing LVs are not shown, but then I am not sure that I am selecting drives properly in the various screens. I have LVs on raid 10. Most recent attempt was with 13.13-1.

TIA

Sincerely,
Clyde Kunkel