Re: Review process and tools

> - MIT license (free for commercial use)
> - git (plain or over ssh) support
> - script based patch posting (web based too of course)
> - support for multiple patch versions
> - per line comments
> - multiple repos support
> - usuall two panel patch view (before and after)
> - list of users include Alcatel, Motorola, EA, Cisco, VMware, Yahoo
> - list of projects include Asterisk, KOffice, ...
>
> - programmed in Python/Django for which we have people who understand it
>
> So If you find this interesting, just take a look at
> http://www.reviewboard.org. They even have an online demo accessible
> from their website. We lokked through the demo together with Ales and
> we thing it is pretty neat and doesn't introduce any new processes
> which would make it complicated to use.

It does look interesting.  I need to play with it a bit to see how I
really feel about it, though.

Do you know of any other similar programs I could look at to do a
comparison?

Also, do you know if Fedora Infrastructure is thinking about putting
this (or any other similar) program into place distribution-wide?  It
would be really excellent if they were because then we could take
advantage of the existing servers and login features.  If not, maybe we
need to start trying to nudge them in that direction.

- Chris