Re: [rhel5-branch] Sleep if the kickstart file read fails.

On 11/10/2009 01:10 PM, Peter Jones wrote:
Fair enough, but this is one of just many examples where changes really need
to be done in the development branch *first* and then backported to the
RHEL 5 branch, or else we're just going to have the same bugs again in RHEL 6.

Agreed, but we discussed that briefly back in June and unfortunately the code has diverged too much since RHEL 5 was released, so it looks like we'll need two different patches to fix this. See Chris Lumens' email from June 4, 2009:
    Note that we'll want to get this into Fedora as well and there will
    be significant differences in the code.  Among them, you shouldn't
    need to pass a filesystem type besides "auto" anymore.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2009-June/msg00059.html

Jeff