anaconda and pylint

Hi,

Upstream pylint has finally fixed the bug with the relative imports which made it impossible to
use pylint with anaconda.

So after bugging the package maintainer to get the latest version in rawhide (done now)
I've been running pylint on anaconda today. The result is a patch set which I will send
shortly.

With this patchset, pylint runs "cleanly" (as in no errors reported after false positive
filtering) on the storage, iw and booty subdirs.

Attached is the script I'm using, drop this in your anaconda dir together with the
pylint-false-positives file to give it a try.

I know some of these patches only serve to make pylint happy (while others fix real bugs)
still I believe this is worth it, so that we can eventually run pylint automatically.
Just look at the real bugs caught (some if which were introduced recently).

Regards,

Hans