Re: RFE: NBD/NFS support in anaconda

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Alexander Todorov<atodorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> anaconda already supports iSCSI and FCoE and zFCP. What folks think about adding
> NBD and/or NFS support in the installer. This will make setting up network root
> easier and should be supported by dracut by default (as per the man page).

NBD is probably doable within the way the storage stuff all works now.
 NFS still ends up being "weird" to try to support from a UI
perspective.  That said, whether or not it makes sense to support NBD
is a different question.  If someone wrote patches, it's probably
viable to review them but otherwise, I wouldn't expect to see it
anytime soon

Jeremy