RFE: NBD/NFS support in anaconda

Hi folks,
anaconda already supports iSCSI and FCoE and zFCP. What folks think about adding
NBD and/or NFS support in the installer. This will make setting up network root
easier and should be supported by dracut by default (as per the man page).

I'm sure there will be Fedora users that use NFS/NBD instead of iSCSI who will
like this feature. Let me know what do you think. I can help with some patches too.

Regards,
Alexander.