[master] expand info in initialize disk dialog (#460697)

Originally filed for RHEL-5.  I posted a patch earlier and Steffen Maier
commented on it saying it would be useful to have more information for
the drive in question, especially if you have a large number of the same
type in the system.

The dialog box could probably be improved, but I'm mostly just going for
functionality with this patch.  In addition to displaying the device
model string and the size in megabytes (as originally requested in the BZ),
I added a device details string if we can find it in /dev/disk/by-path on
the system.  Example output on my system:

    Error processing drive sda 305243MB (ATA ST3320620AS).

    Maybe it needs to be reinitialized.  YOU WILL LOSE
    ALL DATA ON THIS DRIVE IN YOUR REINITIALIZE IT!

    Device details:
    pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-0:0:0:0

For DASD and zFCP, you'll get a slightly different clown barf string for
the device details.

I think the dialog wording could be improved, but since Peter and Andy are
working on error string cleanups, I would like to leave that to them.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI