RFE: accept preexisting exotic raid modes (like two drive raid10, f2)

raid1 does not balance the reads between the drives very good,
therefore it is better to use raid10,f2 for optimal perfomance and
reliability with two drives.

However (the disk management part of) anaconda does not accept this
exotic setup and claims that raid10 requires four drives.

It is fully acceptable that anaconda lacks support for creating all
exotic raid modes possible possible, but it would be nice if it
accepts existing ones it does not understand. (i.e I can create the
raid in advance and just select reformat in anaconda that is enough
for my purposes.)

I'm also interested in any workarounds to this issue.

--
I'm sorry If I missed the fact that his is already implemented or if