Re: PATCH: do not run multipath stuff when not nescessary

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Tuesday, February 03 2009, Hans de Goede said:
While working on dmraid I noticed that the multipath stuff gets run when it shouldn't, this is because the test changed in the patch below assumes that not has a lower precedence then and, which it has not, so the not only applies to one part of the and, making the test wrong.

We don't want to return immediately if mpList is None, though -- that means that we haven't been through startMpath() before and thus haven't set things up. Maybe more clear would be

Ah, ok so I misunderstood the purpose of the check, in that case never mind it is fine as is.

Regards,

Hans