Re: A question about "There was an error running your transaction, for the following reason(s):"

>From: "Ali Majdzadeh" <ali.majdzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
>The problem solved. The issue was about a file conflict in my RPM with one
>of the RPMs from CentOS. By the way, the installer didn't report any error
>messages.
>
>Kind Regards
>Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani

(Back after 10 days' training).  Thanks for letting me know.  _Now_ I remember - I had a file conflict too originally.  I haven't seen the problem with auto-partitioning; if you can replicate that reliably with the standard set of packages it would be worth finding out if a bug has already been logged, and logging one if not.

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline"
http://members.aol.com/edgwddirk