RHEL-5 iscsi patches -> Fedora merge status

Hi All,

As you all know I've been working last month on merging all the RHEL-5 iscsi improvements in to Fedora.

This is mostly done, and after various other patches / fixes both in and outside of anaconda, we are now at the point where using for example /srv on iscsi should work out of the box for F-10. I say should, because this requires the rewritten initscripts which I've written for iscsi-initiator-utils to get approved by Mike Christie and then the new package can be build in rawhide completing the puzzle. My next target is seeing what the state in Fedora is of / on iscsi, and see if that can be fixed if necessary before F-10.

My main reason for this mail is to make you all aware of the following, due to the NetworkManager changes I've not merged the networkconfig from ibft patches in RHEL-5 in to Fedora, thus the following 2 commits have not been merged:
031032e230cd651aab96e9ed6fc105f1611a074a
12e1f13e0ca8cb3ac0e6f12b37922a57be18a275

And for your convenience also as links:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/anaconda.git?p=anaconda.git;a=commitdiff;h=031032e230cd651aab96e9ed6fc105f1611a074a
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/anaconda.git?p=anaconda.git;a=commitdiff;h=12e1f13e0ca8cb3ac0e6f12b37922a57be18a275

Regards,