RE: A question about "There was an error running your transaction, for the following reason(s):"

>From: "Ali Majdzadeh" <ali.majdzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
>Hello All
>I used CentOS 5.1 to create a customized distribution. Everything is all
>right, I have created an RPM package which I want to add to my customized
>distribution. When the installer begins to install packages, it reports
>the following error:
>There was an error running your transaction, for the following reason(s):
>And there is __no__ reason written there!
>I have checked all the consoles (F1-F5), there are no errors reported. I
>found discussions on the net about the issue which indicated that the
>problem origins from the lack of enough free space (both RAM and HDD).

I had that when I first started to product a custom CentOS 5 distro; unfortunately so long ago I can't remember the details.  I think mine was to do with package dependencies, or not having built the yum repository correctly with updated comps.xml.  If you go to the console with the shell prompt, you can examine the file /tmp/anaconda.log, which may help you to see what is missing.

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline"
http://members.aol.com/edgwddirk