A question about "There was an error running your transaction, for the following reason(s):"

Hello All
I used CentOS 5.1 to create a customized distribution. Everything is all right, I have created an RPM package which I want to add to my customized distribution. When the installer begins to install packages, it reports the following error:
There was an error running your transaction, for the following reason(s):
And there is __no__ reason written there!
I have checked all the consoles (F1-F5), there are no errors reported. I found discussions on the net about the issue which indicated that the problem origins from the lack of enough free space (both RAM and HDD). Also, there were some discussions about buggy LVM support in CentOS 5.1. It was mentioned that the default LVM partitioning should not be selected.
I track all the above suggestions, but the problem still remains.
Any ideas?

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani