Change of growing swap partition size limits?

Hi,

do you think we should use suggested swap size in partitioning?
And how?

How it works now:
-----------------

The only case when it is used is when the partition is set to grow without limit
starting at size smaller than suggested maximum - then the suggested
maximum (something like 2*ramsize) is _silently_ used both in kickstart
and ui.

I.e., the case for ks is:
- --size is smaller than suggested maximum
- --maxsize is not used
- --grow is used

and for ui:
- "Size (MB):" is smaller than suggested maximum
- "Fill to maximum allowable size" is selected

(How) do we want to change it?
------------------------------

1) in kickstart:

I think that, supposing ks install is done by people who know what they do, we
shouldn't limit the qrow based on suggested maximum. The worst thing is that
it is, and has to be, done silently because it is kickstart.
On the other hand, there is a workaround for our limiting - if you really want to fill all remaining space with swap, use big enough --maxsize. By using the
workaround you are kind of forced to say: "Yes, I really want to do it".

2) in ui:

We should at least inform user that we used the suggested maximum (now
he can only notice it in updated partition list), or perhaps better, let him
decide. I was looking at possible patch and came to 2 options:

A) Limit "Edit Partition" dialog. If the File System Type is swap,
disable the "Fill to maximum allowable size" option.

or
B) After leaving "Edit Partition" dialog with "OK", if any calculated
swap partition sizes exceed the suggested maximum due to "Fill to maximum
allowable size" selection, give a dialog like:

| This setting would result in exceedeng of the suggested |
| size 666MB for these swap partitions:                   |
| /dev/hda3: would grow to 1500MB                         |
|  Modify Partition                           Continue    |

"Modify Partition" takes the user back to "Edit Partition" dialog,
"Continue" uses the exceeding values. For the just confirmed swap partitions,
user is never asked again. (Note that there can be ugly cases like when
two swap partitions have "Fill to maximum allowable size" selected
and by shrinking some other partition in "Edit Partition" you
make both of them exceed the suggested maximum).

Now, what do you think about change of partitioning wrt swap size
suggestion?
A or B?
Something different?
Get rid of it completely?