re[2]: Can the install method be contained within a kickstart file that is referenced via a %include option

Hi Jerry,

I've tried the LABEL= option but it did not work.

Thanks again for your suggestion, but the version of Anaconda I am using
(11.1.2.113-1) does not seem to support the LABEL= option.

Anaconda just complains that it cannot find the kickstart file when I use the
LABEL= option. Also, it seems that the LABEL= option is not supported for the
install method either as when I manually tell Anaconda where the kickstart file
is located it then proceeds to prompt me for the install method, seemingly
ignoring the method=hd:LABEL="name"/<dir> option I gave it.

I assume this is because I am using an older version of Anaconda. I have read a
few brief comments about improved options support and about the concept of a
"protected partition" in the later versions of Anaconda, but I think I need
something very recent (e.g. F8, F9) to get access to these options.

I suppose I could always try to backport the options via the Anaconda updates
method. That might be worth a try, but I would be getting into unknown
territory there as I am no python programmer. If I was I would just work my way
thorough the source for Anaconda and answer my own questions instead of
bothering you good folks :-)

For now I intend to follow up on the suggestion by Niels de Vos, and I suppose
I should investigate the possibility of using the Anaconda updates method to
get access to the LABEL= option support. A little lateral thinking about the
problem couldn't go astray either.

Regards,

Matt