Re: Can the install method be contained within a kickstart file that is referenced via a %include option

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a whirl.

One question that springs to mind , do you know if identifying the USB drive
via its label (which is how I am identifying it in my %pre script
coincidentally) will prevent Anaconda from seeing the USB drive as a viable
install target? Do you think I should also include an option of (ignoredisk
--drives=LABEL="name") in the kickstart file, and is that syntax even
supported?

Just some thoughts . . . as I say, I will give it a whirl.

Thanks again.

Matt.