Re: Question about default partition layout

2008/9/10 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 13:51 +0330, Ali Majdzadeh wrote:
>> Hello All
>> How is it possible to change the default partition layout (LVM) which
>> anaconda uses to partition the hard disk?
>
> You're asking the wrong question again.
>
> "Where is the default LVM layout defined?"

I am sure every reader of this list can understand the original question.

Hi Ali - What you can do is to define the partition layout in a
kickstart file, and also set the kickstart file to 'interactive' so
that Anaconda reads the values from there. This works well for most
(all?) settings you can pass to kickstart.

 This was discussed last week - more details in the list archives...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff@xxxxxxxxx
 martin@xxxxxxxxxx -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions