Issue with available filesystems

Greetings list!

We have had to roll our own Anaconda to install CentOS 4 update 2 as the
kernel available with the standard anaconda in 4.2 does not support quad
core processors. We have almost everything working at this point except
we cannot choose ext3 as a filesystem. Using ext2 allows everything to
install and tune2fs converts the partitions in a post-script however
this is not the behavior we desire.

We are limited to CentOS 4 update 2 by client requirements so we cannot
upgrade the base OS. I will admit I am new to building Anaconda and I
have likely made a newbie mistake. I am not even sure what all
information I need to provide to get more help. Please advise.

Best Regards,

Mark L. Potter

eXcellence in IS Solutions, Inc. (X-ISS)
Office:  713-862-9200  x219
Email : mpotter@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.x-iss.com

Making IT Work for You
HPC & Enterprise IT Solutions

*         HPC Application Acceleration
*         Cluster Design, Deploy, Manage, Train
*         Linux/Windows Integration
*         Remote Management, Backup, Anti-Spam/Virus
*         Network Assessments, Design
*         Security Audits, Design
*         Datacenter Design, Relocation
*         Messaging and Collaboration

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender
by reply email and delete the message and any attachments without using,
copying or disclosing the contents.