RHEL5: Completing the iSCSI&iBFT support

Hello,

I have some patches to enable iBFT based network setup in anaconda.
It is still work in progress, but it introduces some changes to very
sensitive part of loader, so I wanted to share it with you early.

It relies on iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.868-0.9 and uses some files from there to
build. (the Makefile is not complete, you may need to tweak something ..).

You have to link the loader with fwparam_ibft_sysfs.c from the iscsi-initiator-utils package.
We want to make it a dynamic library in the future, but we are not there yet...

I'm also considering some changes to the fallbacks, so it mimics the default
behaviour of loader more closely.

But it is iSCSI, so have fun.. ;)

--
Martin Sivak