From: "Vinay Y S" <vinay@xxxxxx>
To: anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 4:25:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Crash in Anaconda Loader during Network install

While doing network install of Fedora 7 on a Supermicro server using cobbler-based setup, the Anaconda loader is crashing. It prints the backtrace and dies. How do I make sense of that backtrace? Is there a easier way (like attaching gdb upon start) to debug this issue? Please let me know how to get more information that can help solving this crash.

Thanks,
--
Vinay Y S