Re: Creating an ext 2 image update

I see, I failed to understand that from the beginning. The problem is
that apparently the latest anaconda has fixed this issue, but I won't be
able to see it until a beta release of the next RHEL. But it seems to be
solved, for now there isn't much I can do.

I did get the yuminstall from RHEL 5.2 by extracting it from the
stage2.img, and it is significantly different from the actual anaconda.

Thank you Joel

--
Arthur Rodrigo S Valadares
Software Engineer