Re: [patch] saving to bugzilla, redux

> > * Saving via scp is back, and I redid the UI to be one of those drop downs
> >   with the changing widget area underneath, a la Apple, instead of having
> >   some super complicated single UI.
>
> Screenshots? :)

How about http://clumens.fedorapeople.org/exn.ogg instead?

Ignore the part at the end where it directs you to
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/xmlrpc.cgi/446999.  That's from a slightly
older version of my updates image that I for some reason didn't do the
screen capture against.

> I suspect that just dropping the filer class into anaconda for now makes
> the most sense.  And then if others want to use it, we can split it out.
> Should be better than the other approach of "split it out because
> someone might want it and then no one ever uses it"

This is my favorite approach as well.  I doubt anyone's really going to
want to use it any time soon, but it's entirely possible.  Easy to split
things out later.

> My only other comment is does it make sense to give the hash some prefix
> in case we change the hashing in the future?  I guess it doesn't matter
> as we can add a prefix later if we need and since that'll change the
> length, it'll break matching.  So never mind this part :)

The test bug (446999) doesn't have it in the status whiteboard since
that was my first iteration of the patch late one afternoon, but we'll
be putting "anaconda_trace_hash:" at the beginning.

> But yeah, let's get this in.  Then we can have it tested with the alpha!

I'll work on the final stuff related to filer.py (like a little better
organization) and get this all committed.

- Chris