Re: Minimal systems

Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
I was doing some work in identifying a truly minimal package set
required to boot a system, and additionally minimal sets that get you
rpm and yum.  That would then give us a base we could use to determine
dependencies which need to be made optional and to find packages which
need to be split.

With those lists in hand, we could work on rationalizing @core and
@base (because they're not really well-defined) and perhaps collapse
them into one group.

If anyone else is interested in this, please let me know.

 - J<

post them on the list. unless they are huge files.

Im especially interested in the one with yum and rpm included :)
Does it have selinux?
--
Joel Andres Granados
Red Hat / Brno, Czech Republic