Re: mkinitrd cleanup questions

Warren Togami wrote:

mkinitrd -v of both bash-branch and upstream copies these irrelevant ld.so.conf.d files into the initrd. These particular files don't seem to be causing harm, but should we avoid copying this stuff just in case some arbitrary file might cause unexpected behavior?

No, we should be doing exactly what we're doing. We can't know if they're relevant or not; all we can be sure of is that the running system works when they're there.

--
  Peter