Re: F7 mixing %post --nochroot and %post broken

> %post --nochroot
> # Set Up Applications for install
> mkdir /mnt/sysimage/tmp/local
> cp /tmp/isomedia/ks/jdk*.rpm /mnt/sysimage/tmp/local
> cp /tmp/isomedia/ks/livna*.rpm /mnt/sysimage/tmp/local
> cp /tmp/isomedia/ks/codecs.tgz /mnt/sysimage/tmp
> cp /tmp/isomedia/ks/fix_host /mnt/sysimage/tmp
>

> %post
> cd /
>
> tar xzf /tmp/codecs.tgz

> I used the nochroot to copy stuff from my custom DVD image to the hard
> drive where I could later mess with it during normal post.
>
> These now fail in F7, anaconda 11.2.0.66-1.

That's weird.  Please file a detailed bug against anaconda and I'll take
a look.

> It appears that /tmp/isomedia is no longer mounted at %post --nochroot.

Correct.

> Another oddity that I have observed, is this:
>
> During install hit <F2> and verify the presence of
> /mnt/sysimage/usr/sbin/adduser
> However, a custom package that adds a user, and is installed as part of
> the OS load, fails to find /usr/sbin/useradd.
> This used to work.

What does the scriptlet in the package look like, and what sorts of
errors are you seeing when it is run?  /var/log/anaconda.log from the
installed system will contain that information.

- Chris