Re: Changing MTU for pxeboot

Olivier BONHOMME wrote:
David Cantrell a écrit :
Sure, people tend to ask for that from time to time.  No promises, but
send your patch(es).
In order to make the patch I see 2 opportunites :

- Creating a set_mtu function which uses the mtu parameter entered in the kickstart file. The mtu is set on the ethernet card using an IOCTL.
- Make the loader using the option interface-mtu set in the dhcp server.

Using the value offered by DHCPD is always sane, it frustrates me immensely that so much of what information dhcpd can provide is unused.

Cheers
John

-- spambait

Please do not reply off-list