Custom RAID driver added to RHEL4 CD to allow installation with kickstart

Title: Custom RAID driver added to RHEL4 CD to allow installation with kickstart

I am new to this.

We are using a new Intel server S5000PAL that requires a RAID driver "megasr" not included with RHEL4. We use kickstart installation and therefore cannot shuffle CDs during the installation process to add a driver disk.

I am trying to modify the RHEL4 installation CD so that this driver is included on the CD.

Can anyone point me to some documentation on how this can be accomplished?  Is kickstart able to automatically load a driver from a directory on the same CD?

Should that not work, can some of the utilities that are part of the Anaconda package be used to create a new initrd.img and stage2.img file that includes the required driver, so that these image files can be used to build a custom installation CD?

Thanks
--martin