installSteps & stepToClass

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the installStep construction in dispatch.py
and text/gui.py.

There are a number of installSteps in dispatch.py that have a function.

Am I correct to understand that a step either has a function defined
in installSteps or a stepToClass definition (in text.py or gui.py)?

Also it seems there is some common stepToClass code in both text.py and gui.py.
For instance:

gui.py:
   "language" : ("language_gui", "LanguageWindow"),

text.py:
   "language" : ("language_text", "LanguageWindow"),

But there seem to be a lot more gui files (in iw/) then text files (in textw/).
Is there some documentation on this? (or should it be 'self documenting'?)

Also the 'betaNagScreen' seems to be common (using
anaconda.intf.messageWindow) for both text and ui. As far as I
(initially) can tell, this is the only common (ui-wise) step. Is there
a specific reason for this?

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen