Re: buildinstall expects $PRODPATH/base/comps.xml

> From what I understand, we want to get rid of the base/ directory.  Currently
> this is the only requirement that I know of.  What should be done to fix
> this?  Make buildinstall take a --comps option and direct it to a comps file?

Realistically, I'd rather just have buildinstall not be concerned with
the bits around repo generation (and pkgorder) at all.  I'm pretty
convinced that we need to get the ordering related bits into createrepo
(and then just use an extra metadata file in the repo to describe the
ordering of groups similar to how the update metadata is done).

Jeremy