Re: Help regarding Installer Localization

Tahir Abdul Rauf Butt wrote:
I want to translate the Installer of Red Hat so, that I could make my own distribution, in URDU language.
Please tell me how and where to get the installer source code, so that I could translate the po files and compile the installer to see the results.
  I am very much confused in how to get installer and how to compile it to see the results..

It should be in the same place as you got all the rest of the source for whichever distro you're working on.

_That_ location depends on whether you're basing from Fedora, RHEL (or a clone), and the download instructions should point you to the right location.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait