Help regarding Installer Localization

I want to translate the Installer of Red Hat so, that I could make my own distribution, in URDU language.

Please tell me how and where to get the installer source code, so that I could translate the po files and compile the installer to see the results.
I am very much confused in how to get installer and how to compile it to see the results..

Tahir Rauf Butt
Bsc(Hons). CS
PU College of IT
www.geocities.com\linux_kernel_worm