Fedora / customization -- getting rid of the Fedora wallpaper Fedora / customization -- getting rid of the Fedora wallpaper..

hi again..

For those who might look for similar info in the future...

1.the default wallpaper comes from the " desktop-backgrounds rpm "
2. The license file / release notes can be found in " fedora-release-5-5 rpm "

cheers

krishnan.

Subject: RE: Fedora / customization -- getting rid of the Fedora
        wallpaper..

hello members

I am in the process of remastering FedoraCore 5.... I need clarifications on
the following :

1. am not able to remove the Fedora wallpaper thats present when we log into
either a KDE or GNOME environment..  what package is this present on??
    Am looking for them in the GNOME Libraries...

2. also trying to figure out where the " license Agreement " screen comes
from......

Kindly let me know if anyone there have an idea of the same..

regards

krishnan.