Customizing Anaconda Installer

Hi,

we are working for a distro for which we are using anaconda Installer. I want to remove the Workstation and Server options from the Install Type Screen that appears duing installation since we are not having the Workstation and server version of Our OS.

Also in the Additional Language Support Screen I dont want the existing ones but I want to add new languages which Our Os supports i.e Indian Languages..

For this what should i do.. Can anyone tell me where the coding of anaconda installer should be modified.

Any help will be apprecaited.

Thankyou
Indraveni

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now