Regarding "Confirm Install" box not showing up

Hi all,

I am using kickstart installation. Here, i have done my own
partitioning,language selection and keyboard selection, timzone and
skipped these steps for the user. The user is presented only with
the root password screen.Even the packages are customized and
selected in the kickstart itself.

Everything is working fine, except that my user wants a confiorm
message as how we get in normal installtions which shows "You need
2 cds to continue" and asks for "Continue" or "Reboot".

I have attached my kickstart file with this mail..

How to bring this screen up via kickstart?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep