.discinfo

Hi

I'm trying to build a distro based on Fedora Core 5.

I haven't found the perfect source of information on how to do this, but have gathered different information from the web. Most of it seems pretty outdated though. If anybody can point me to a good source of information, please post..

My current question is about the .discinfo file:
Several places, I've seen that they copy the .discinfo
file to the ISO. Can anyone tell me what the purpose and format of this file (do I need to edit it and how?).

Thanks,
Christian Theil Have.