Anaconda and tty2

Hi,

When i build my custom anaconda-10.2.0.5. I dont get the tty2 while i
get the tty3/4 and others.

What could be the issue with tty2 not loading? Has it anything to do
with busybox.anaconda being problematic? or is it anything to do with
bash being problematic?

Also, i get really untidy text. Could this be because of the locales?
how do i make sure the locales are present properly?

Also, i have xorg running successfully and then the next instant it
crashes with an IO error 104 in mini-wm. Are gnome packages ever
necessary for anaconda to run in graphics mode?

Please do hoping for some  tips from the masters.

Thanks
Aristo