iSCSI install: support install-from and/or install-to

Hi -

I am looking into adding iSCSI install support to anaconda.

Any opinions on supporting install from iSCSI, such as CDROM (sr) or local
disk (sd)?

This seems useful in some cases, though it is not required to suppport
installing to iSCSI disks: a network, local scsi, or ide install method
could still be used.

Supporting this means we would have to support iSCSI in the stage1
(loader/initrd) portion rather than in stage2 of the installation.

-- Patrick Mansfield