Re: Where to start from?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Summerfied" <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Where to start from?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:22:48 +0800

> C.C. Chakkaradeep wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i want to modify some of the features of anaconda, like putting
> > my own rpms in the installer...modifying the comps.xml and even
> > enhancing gui, how doi start?..is there any source code
> > documentation for it?
>
> What have you done to help yourself?

I know python and C. I have downloaded the source code, but dont know where to start...how the process goes on?...

the /sbin/loader - this is the one which gets executed and the anaconda gui pops up, so where does this get invoked, which python script/c file is responsible for this?

thanks in advance,

with regards,
Chakkaradeep.C.C