Fedora Logos

I am creating a new distribution and i have successfully rebuilt Fedora 3 distro as my own distro using a different product name with buildinstall.   I also managed to rebuild fedora-logos-1.1.29-1.noarch.rpm with new logos corresponding to my own distro.  I have included the new fedora-logos-1.1.29-1.noarch.rpm  in my RPMS folder for my distro before creating the iso.  When i boot my system to attempt to install my distro the anaconda images reflect those of my distro, however, after installation the fedora-logos still appear as Fedora core 3.

Can anyone please let me know what  steps to take to get my distro to include my newly designed logos rather than Fedora core 3 logos?

Thanks

Abayomi