Building with pkgorder fails

Hi guys.
I am attempting to build a LiveCD with kadischi, however lets put that aside.. When I go to build a new Fedora/base directory stuff using pkgorder, it fails in an endless loop relating to kernel, initrd, and lvm2 packages.

I cannot move forward with building a customized LiveCD based on Fedora, if I cannot get pkgorder to work, mind you this is with or without added paclages to Fedora/RPMS.

If someone could direct me to the right resource that would be excellent, pkgorder is not documented very much I notice, so I am at a loss of what to do.

Thanks.