Re: Problems to run anaconda installer with new kernel RPM

Fabien PERDRIX wrote:
Hi,

I use a redhat 9.0 with a 2.4.20-8 kernel.

I don't have help with your problem, but I'd like to point out that RHL 9 and its associated technologies are very dated and essentially unsupported.

I'd not be rolling out new systems with RHL 9 on them if I could avoid it.

If you don't want to play roulette wth Fedora or the expense of RHEL then there are several rebuilt versions of RHL around with essentally the same level of free support as RHL 9 had at its prime.

I'm sure Qs about its version of Anaconda would be welcome here too, and likely more people would be able (and willing) to help with them.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait