Re: Can I test the cd's without recording them

I've already readed the "install-methods.txt" and I'm trying the "
Hard Drive from ISOs" install.

One more question: I have to record the first CD (I boot with it) or I can use a previously generated CD? By the way, with that kind of install method I'm getting another Error, in fact three error screens.

First:
"""
The Fedora Core installation tree in that directry does not seem to match your boot media.
"""
Second:
"""
An error occured reading the install from the ISO images. Please check your ISO images and try again.
"""
Three:
"""
Device /dev/hda4 does not appear to contain Fedora Core CDROM images.
"""

Any idea?
Thanks.